Sunday 11 September 2011

I'm a busy little crafter.............

Well I've been up to my eyeballs in all things crafty since the hubby's 30th on Friday.  I had my second ever craft fair on Saturday which although wasn't too busy is giving me the confidence and experience to keep going.
Today I've been busy making two very special cards for a good friends mil.....

This is the first one....


This was made using the papers from the new Docrafts Country Companions paper kit with embellishments from Papermania.  It;s so so cute isn't it....lol

The second card I just love.....


This was made using the ever gorgeous Humphrey's Corner everyday decoupage kit and using cardstock and ribbon from my stash.

I've still an engagement card to make tomorrow for another family member but having a crafters block at the mo.  need some sleep to get my mojo back hehehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment